Enter the Young Writers Contest
$50 Cash Awards in 5 Age Categories
1) Create an original drawing on the topic, "How I Got My Favorite Pet". The drawing should be at least 8 inches x 10 inches big and no larger than 11 inches x 14 inches.
2) Feel free to use any drawing medium you want. Crayons, colored pencils, paint, etc.
3) Write an essay of 350 words about your picture.
4) Essays need to be mailed in. We are no longer accepting emailed essays.
5) Deadline for your essay and drawing is January 24th, 2017.
6) We have five different age groups. Pre-school-Kindergarten, 1st-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th, and 9th-12th.
7) Mail your entries to:
Canines for Charity
c/o Pam and Floyd Dunn
PO Box 4522
Casper, WY 82604
Questions? Call Pam @ 307-259-8298 or drop her an email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing your pictures &
reading all your creative writing! ^..^